7/07/2012

LIFE | What's in my bag?

Hey! i very long time have posting anything, sorry for that guys but i'm back. I just have a little break but know i'm back hihi. But many bloggers that i like have posted so many over what they have in here's bag, well now i'm showing my eighter. It is not so beauty that you tought, little things to standing up. Hope you guys like it.
Okay, this is my 'bag' and there a lot of beauty products that i have bought. I'm not always using them, but lot of them i used a lot! Just start and look what is in my bag huh? :) Oh yeah, MEIDENgossip & MEIDENmagazine are magazines, that means that you can't buy them anymore.. Sorry for the bad quality i made the pictures with my iphone. =$ Oh and ehm, the bag is from LACÔME paris, it is a gift by Douglas. 
Here you see it, al my items. I'm just say that not everything what here is can buy. Lot things is made in The Netherlands (Where i live yeah) of it's a part of a magazine. Now i'm let tell you where to buy ect. :) MAX lipstick Vitamin E & Aloe Vera Hot Pink, Action €0,89. - lipgloss, MEIDENmagazine - nail thing - MEIDENgossip - Vasline, Albert Theijn €2,55. - Loreal EXTRA-VOLUME COLLAGE mascara, € 17, 99 - Essence nude glam €1,25 kruidvat - eyeshadow, MEIDENmagazine - Curl lasher, Albert Theijn €2,00 - Maybelline New York the colossal volum Express cat eyes, Kruidvat €10,00 - Essence get biglashes mascara, kruidvat €2,99 -  Dove original deo, Kruidvat 1,79, MAXmodel topcoat, Action €0,59, Catrice cosmetics Ultimate Nail Lacquer 610 ASHley Kruidvat €2,99 So that is then that, now you know all my beauty's and you now where to bought them! Hope you will give me a comment, bye! 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...