5/17/2012

Beauty | How make your eyelashes longer!

hey, I'm back! Well, I've always had short eyelashes. Really terribly short, you can not even see my eyelashes. So I went on the road itself, I was on Mother's Day (Dutch mothers day where you do something nice for your mother) I had a very nice gift bought and yes that I saw a mascara, I could not leave yet? Oh well, you see it go but we do not take too long. Okay, you see it in the blog title, how do you make your eyelashes longer? Many youtube tutorials don't work for me because my eyelashes are different then other peoples. But now i know how to make my eyelashes longer yeah! How I did you come to know now! First you so need an eyelash curler, mascara (I use mascara from Maybelline New York). Curl your eyelashes a few times with the eyelash curler. Do this quietly. Do it very carefully and wait about ten seconds. Then do the other side and then just apply mascara. Wait, i let it see with pictures! 
                                           

I use Maybelline Volum Express Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara Black. :) It's easy to apply the mascara and it's gives you volum on your eyelashes. But i love this mascara so much! Just try it or read a review of the Maybelline Volum Express Colossal Cat Eyes. Click here for a video-review. Wan't more information about the mascara? Say it on the comment! This mascara is  €10,-  (In The Netherlands)
I curl my eyelashes a few times, I think five times per eyelash. Here I show it. You can keep your eyes closed or open but beware that you do not move your eyelash curler.
Wow! You see the results alreadyMy eyelashes (Left) are quite long, the picture is not so clear I do not know why I webcame quality is not as good but still you can see my eyelashesYou see the results alreadyAre you basically not about where you should buy eyelash curlerThey are often shops for makeup and stuff, so you can also order onlineOkay, now I'm apply mascara. 
Now I have them both curled and now you see more results. The quality of my webcame is bad i know it, sorry! In real life you think that it are falsies (your eyelashes)!

5 comments:

  1. Nice blog! I love the braid you posted in your last updates! For me is so difficult to make a braid to myself, but I can do a lot of braid to another person, damn!
    We can follow each other, If you also want, follow me and I'll follow you back, I swear! :)

    www.sweetiecharlotte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat leuk en ben je ook Aziatisch? Ik ook :)
    Ik vind je echt cute.x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...